- You pour value into our software development projects under the guidance of an senior software engineer.
- For a high quality software solution, you will assist in coding, testing and debugging activities.
- You will work alongside one of our tech teams to translate requirements into solutions and ensure smooth integration.
- You will deal with bugs and issues and work with the team to identify root causes and find ways to solve them hands-on.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation will complete your tasks.
- You have successfully completed secondary school.
- Object-oriented languages are no rocks on your way, but a tool you can handle.
- Willingness to learn, open-mindedness and curiosity are characteristics that describe you as a person.
- You are empathetic, team-oriented and have the ability to deal with conflicts.
- Your interests in technical contexts distinguish you and you keep yourself informed about technical news.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- An assembled IT equipment: We have prepared the proper equipment for you! So, you can deliver and develop your abilities to the fullest, according to your role.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.