- Building Fullstack applications with React and serverless services with Typescript / Node.js
- Developing, shipping and maintaining scalable architectures in cooperation with our Site Reliability Engineers
- Close collaboration in a cross functional team with UX/Design Product to shape the user stories
- Develop and execute strategies to move existing php services into the new target architecture
- Rebuilding the base architecture for a marketplace handling a 8 digit monthly revenue
- Introducing flexible order modules in close collaboration with other teams in the logistics and finance
- Integrate 3rd party APIs and modules for to extend the portfolio
- You know your craft of modern and scalable applications with TypeScript and Node.js
- Quality is key for you as well as your code is always paired with tests.
- You love experimenting and fast iterations.
- You are interested in all kinds of software development far beyond your own stack and continuously want to improve in all aspects of software development. We strongly believe that cross functional teams just work better when everybody thinks out of the box.
- You love to work in agile, cross functional teams, the want to learn continuously and taking responsibility is natural to you.
- You can speak English fluently and are eager to learn at least a bit of German.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- An assembled IT equipment: We have prepared the proper equipment for you! So, you can deliver and develop your abilities to the fullest, according to your role.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.