- You make sure that everything runs smoothly in the background. This includes, among other things, the recording and coordination of our orders, the processing of orders and complaints.
- Managing and controling new and existing processes are your daily business. You always keep an eye on delivery dates and deadlines.
- In your role there is a strong focus on internal and external communication. This includes supporting our partners and colleagues on our online platform / app as well as developing and building a successful supplier relationship.
- Your tasks also include obtaining, comparing and negotiating offers, checking and entering invoices.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in customer service.
- Your strong expressiveness helps you to maintain a confident relationship with customers and suppliers.
- You work independently, carefully and in a structured manner. You are quick on the uptake and willing to familiarize yourself quickly with new areas of responsibility.
- Working with foresight is easy for you and you like to think outside the box.
- You are familiar with the common MS Office programs and ideally you have experience in working with Oracle Netsuite.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.