- You collaborate with our teams on the continuous improvement of discovery and delivery processes.
- As a Scrum Master, you take our cross functional teams to the next level.
- You facilitate workshops for improvement, developing the teams to their full potential and scaling. By doing so, you make our teams a little bit better every day.
- You boost and improve the collaboration of product and tech with stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- You optimize the collaboration inside the team and across teams and create a good balance between autonomous decisions and agreed-upon, transparent processes.
- You build a foundation for continuous improvement of the teams by making the right things visible and measurable.
- You support us with the implementation of data-driven decision-making and strategic frameworks such as OKRs.
- You are enthusiastic about agile values and principles, have great methodical skills in terms of moderation, team development and offer support in decision-making.
- You are great at communicating and at taking responsibility.
- You enjoy working in agile, interdisciplinary teams and are eager to learn.
- To write and speak in German and English would be a daily routine for you.
- You have long-term experience working as a Scrum Master or/ and Agile Coach and you know your stuff in things like Scrum and Kanban.
- It would be great if you were familiar with methods of agile scaling like SAFe or LeSS, and bring your own ideas which parts of those frameworks could make sense for us.
- You are passionate about agile values and principles and you are great at team building, moderation and supporting decision-making.
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- An assembled IT equipment: We have prepared the proper equipment for you! So, you can deliver and develop your abilities to the fullest, according to your role.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.
- Our Cologne specials: Perfect location of our ESG-certified office in the inner green belt, between Ehrenfeld and the Belgian Quarter, breathtaking rooftop terrace view of Cologne, culinary world tour possible within walking distance, smooth transport connections.
- Our remote specials: Work comfortably from home or in one of our micro-offices in Hamburg or Berlin, centrally located, in Hamburg directly on Jungfernstieg, in Berlin, you can decide.