You are the first point of contact for Schüttflix in your sales region and are responsible for the region - Prague.
- You explain the advantages of the Schüttflix app to our heroes on the construction site and help them to use it in their daily work.
- New customer acquisition in direct sales/field service to increase our market share is part of your tasks.
- Supporting our customers from quoting to closing and building long-term customer relationships is your daily business.
- You conduct contract and price negotiations with suppliers and take care of the handling of projects.
- The development of one or more sales territories suits you. Then you are responsible for these and create a reliable partner network.
- You conduct competitive and market analyses, organize and/or participate in events such as trade fairs and customer events.
- You have completed technical or commercial training or a comparable degree.
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in sales and in the construction materials and/or waste management industry.
- You have several years of knowledge in road construction, civil engineering, demolition or material flow management.
- You get things done.
- You work independently, carefully and in a structured manner. You are quick on the uptake and willing to familiarize yourself quickly with new areas of responsibility.
- Working with foresight is easy for you and you like to think outside the box.
- You have a class B driver's license.
What we offer
- We have a newly formed legal entity for CZ: we are here to stay!
- Authentic corporate culture backed up with a real team: passionate, respectful, hands-on mentality with the right amount of fun.
- New to the Czech Republic, but with a truckload of benefits around health, food, various activities and
- A bonus shovel: We'll add two extra days to your holiday.
- Working in a cool team with a great drive and a pioneer spirit.
- A lot on road: supply for a company car.