- You develop and improve the digital platform of Schüttflix and make it successful on the market
- You pay attention to the product vision of Schüttflix and make it the most relevant, digital platform of the construction industry in Germany and Europe
- In close collaboration with our Product Manager and our CPO, you set up the overall portfolio of Schüttflix
- You manage the product backlog and take responsibility for a defined product area
- You will design new initiatives, epics and features in a user-centric and data-driven way in close collaboration with UX
- You write high quality user stories (requirements engineering) and define workflows and processes for the development team.
- Using modeling techniques, you complete these in a meaningful way so that our development teams can focus on implementing new features and minimize the need for clarification during sprints.
- During the sprints you are a primary contact person for the development team.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a product owner in a dynamic, fast-paced and agile environment; ideally you have a background in eCommerce or Marketplace and/or in construction site logistics
- You have already helped build several digital products yourself, successfully brought them to market and enjoy taking ownership of products
- You come from a software development, IT project management or digital consulting background and bring both an understanding of the business and the translation into technical details / IT
- You have experience in modeling and can document processes and relationships cleanly, e.g. with state machines, BPM or similar modeling techniques
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer
- An authentic culture: We are down-to-earth, passionate, and committed… and we love a little challenge.
- A true team: We stick together, respect each other and love to laugh.
- An attractive package: Beside your salary, we support you with pension plans, capital-forming benefits, and various supplementary health insurances.
- An assembled IT equipment: We have prepared the proper equipment for you! So, you can deliver and develop your abilities to the fullest, according to your role.
- A load of extras: Flexible vacation days, business bike, gym membership, employee discounts, discounted train tickets, … choose what you want or go all out!
- Your most suitable training: Whatever you need to do your job – does not matter if it is a conference, meet up, book or certificate, we support you in your individual course of education.